Various honors and awards are given by the Government of India for various activities of various departments, districts, development blocks, educational institutions, universities and many other organizations of Chhattisgarh from time to time for their outstanding work.Which brings forth the progress and development of our Chhattisgarh to all the people. As well as being a matter of pride for all the Chhattisgarh residents, Latest Chhattisgarh receives awards 2017 is important for various recruitment examinations in Chhattisgarh Because each year it is being asked 2-3 questions in various question papers of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission and in the coming question papers. There is also a possibility to be asked.
Therefore, in this list, I have included all the Latest Chhattisgarh receives awards 2017 and any further award will be updated during this time period.
- National E-Governance Award: Indira Gandhi Agriculture University, Raipur Awarded With National E-Governance Award During the 20th National Conference on E-Governance at Vishakhapatnam.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme National Award: Raigarh District Of Chhattisgarh Got This Award For Effective Community Partnerships In Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme.
- Excellent National Agriculture Science Center: Kanker’s AgriScience Center (Kanker District Chhattisgarh)3rd Time awarded with this Award For Excellent Works in this Center.
- Institution Of Excellence Award: Indira Gandhi Agriculture University Raipur, Chhattisgarh has been Awarded this Institution Of Excellence Award Due to Agriculture Education and Empowerment of Students.
- National Award For Cleaning: Chattisgarh’s Three Cities Ambikapur, Bhilai, Rajnandgaon Awarded this National Award For Cleaning For Their Cleanliness. Ambikapur Nagar Nigam won this award in the Category of 2 Lakh Population. Bhilai Nagar Nigam Won This Award In the Category Of 2 Lakh to 10 Lakh Population in Eastern Zone. Rajnangaon Nagar Nigam Won This Award For fast cleanliness in the Category Of 2 Lakh Population in the eastern zone.
- National Panchayat Empowerment Award(Pandit Dindayal Panchayat Empowerment Award): Gram Panchayat Musarkala District Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh won this award on National Panchayat Day (24 April 2017).
- Chhattisgarh Won Four National Awards For Literacy: Dantewada and Jashpur District Of Chhattisgarh have been awarded National Literacy Award Also two Gram Panchayat (1)Karmapa (Sarguja) (2) Temri (Raipur) won the Akshay Bharat National Award On International Literacy Day.
- Silver Sctoch Award: “Suchita Scheme” and “Sanskar Campaign” Both won Silver Sctoch Award.
- Agriculture Leadership Award 2017: Agricultural Leadership Award – 2017 – has been awarded for outstanding work in Chhattisgarh in the field of horticulture. In the state, production of fruit has increased from 3 lakh 23 thousand metric tons to 21 lakh 54 thousand metric tons and vegetable production has increased from 12 lakh 49 thousand metric ton to 56 lakh 97 thousand metric tonnes in the last 13 years.
- Chhattisgarh remained fourth in the country in achieving target under Mission Amrut: For the second consecutive year under Mission Amrut, a national award was given to Chhattisgarh. Under Mission Amrut, there are 09 urban bodies in Raipur, Bilaspur, Durg, Bhilai, Rajnandgaon, Ambikapur, Jagdalpur, Raipur, and Korba. Under Mission Amrit, these bodies are being developed with 100% drinking water supply, cent per cent sewerage and coverage through septage management and garden and green spots are being developed.
- Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay National Award: Krishi Vigyan Kendra Korea: Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Chhattisgarh, was awarded the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya National Agricultural Science Incentive (Region-9) at the regional level for the outstanding work done in the interest of farmers in the year 2016-17.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.