Recently The Transparency International Release The Ranking of 180 Countries in Corruption Perceptions Index 2017. Latest Corruption Perceptions Index 2017 Shows that Majority of Countries are having Little Progress and Some Countries are not Progressing to Curb the Corruption.
Every week at least one journalist is killed in a country that is highly corrupt.
What is Corruption Perception Index
Corruption Perception index is Designed For Measure the Corruption in 180 country’s Public Sector According to experts and businesspeople and Uses Scale 0 To 100. Where 0 is the Highly Corrupt And 100 is Very Clean.
Who Release the Corruption perception index
Transparency International Annually Prepare the Rankings Of 180(Time to time Change) Countries in Corruption Perception Index To Measure the Corruption in Public Sector.
First Corruption Perception Index Released
First Corruption Perception Index Released in 1995 By Transparency International
What Are The Components Or Method of Corruption Perception Index To Measure the Public Corruption?
The Corruption Perceptions Index is a composite index, a combination of different international surveys and assessments of corruption, collected by a variety of reputable institutions.
The index draws on 13 surveys from independent institutions specializing in governance and business climate analysis covering expert assessments and views of businesspeople. None of these surveys were commissioned by Transparency International.
Transparency International Corruption Perceptions Index 2017 Ranking
New Zealand is the Top Ranker in Corruption Perception Index with 89 Score And Somalia is the 180th Rank with Score 9.
Top Five Countries In Corruption Perceptions Index 2017
|Country Name||2017 Ranking||Scale/Score|
Top Last 3 Countries In Corruption Perceptions Index 2017
Transparency International Corruption index 2017 India Ranking
India has been Ranked 81th in Corruption Perception Index 2017 With 40 Score. Last Year India’s Rank Was 79th (Score) And This Year India Slips 2 Rank. It Shows The Corruption in Public Sector of India is Increased in One Year.
Among the Bricks Nations India Got the Better Ranking
Brics Nations Ranking in Corruption Index 2017
Top Five Recommendations By Transparency International To Curb the Corruption:
- Government Must Encourage the Free Speech By Independent Media, political dissent, Open And Engaged Civil Society.
- Governments should minimize regulations on media, including traditional and new media, and ensure that journalists can work without fear of repression or violence.
- Civil society and governments should promote laws that focus on access to information.
- Activists and governments should take advantage of the momentum generated by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to advocate and push for reforms at the national and global level
What is Use Of Corruption Perception Index
- Corruption Perceptions Index sends a powerful message and governments have been forced to take notice and act.
- Corruption Perceptions Index Ranking shows what are necessary Steps are taken By Government To Curb the Corruption in Past Few Years.
- This Ranking shows the Image of that Particular Country Internationally.
- Corruption Perception Index Shows Public Reaction (Happy or Sad) To His Country’s Delivery Of Services.
Get Free Tips To Get More Marks in Exams
in your inbox
Then Do Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.