How to Crack CGPSC 6 months strategy Online Lectures #2 is the Second Part of the CGPSC 6 Months Strategy Online Lectures #1. In This Video We have Talked About Rest Of All Things Which Was Not Covered on Part One Video About the CGPSC Exam Preparation. Here is a List; what We Have Discussed in this Video.
- Textbooks /reference books?
- Current Affairs?
- Gov. Websites/ Data /Budget / Survey?
- Previous year cutoff and Question Paper Analysis?
I Will Give the Short Description Of All Listed Points in Above. Let’s Take the First Point
- Textbooks /reference books?: We Have Talked About Booklist For CGPSC (Hindi And English Medium). CGPSC Exam has Three Major Sections Of Subjects 1. General Studies 2. CSAT 3) Language And Our Suggested Books Are Standard Books For CGPSC Exam.
- Current Affairs? : Every Recruitment Exam Never Complete Without the Current Affairs Question and we Suggest you the Best Approach For Current Affairs Notes Making.
- Gov. Websites/ Data /Budget / Survey? : Data is The Main Part of The CGPSC Exam Because 10-15 Questions Every Year Came From the Data Section. You Can Crosscheck From Previous Year Question Paper. So How To Find Data? Don’t Worry We Have Listed Out all Links in Video Description And Also Discuss in How To Crack CGPSC 6 months strategy Online Lectures #2 Video Lecture.
- Previous year cutoff and Question Paper Analysis?: Every One Wants To Know What is the Aspected Cutoff Or Previous Cutoff Of CGPSC PRE, Mains, Interview. So We have Discussed in Our Lecture And As Well Previous Year Question Paper Analysis as a Bonus in this Video.
So Our How-To Crack CGPSC 6 months strategy Online Lectures #2 is the Completed. We Have Discussed All The Aspects Of The CGPSC EXAM Like Test Books, Current Affairs, Previous Year Paper, Important Links For Data Collection in Brief on Video Lecture.Our How-To Crack CGPSC 6 Months Strategy Online Lectures Series is Complete.
Get Free Tips To Get More Marks in Exams
in your inbox
Then Do Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.